The application must be submitted by the co-investor, knowing that he must invest an amount equal or greater than the amount mentioned by the fund to the chosen company. The co-investor must log-in and submit his application through an online form. Then he has to review and evaluate the SME company business plan.
- The application is assessed based on who applied first and some other criteria that you can find below:
- Proven experience of the co-investors in investment-related activities
- The project objective and sector industry
- Total amount invested in companies
- Private investment load for the total proposed operations
- Number of partners
- Amount of jobs created
- Expected ROR of the project
- Introduction of disruptive products or services
After the evaluation of the submitted application, the decision is conveyed to the co-investor. If the application is accepted, then the investment will be made to the targeted company.
For more information, check Portugal 200M Co-Invest official website.