According to the PortugalIN website:
- Portugal is ranked third worldwide chosen country for expats to live in due to its quality of life and its ease to settle in.
- For the lovers of sunshine, the country has 290 rain-free days and 2.600 km of coastline.
- You can choose between several daily activities without getting bored: art, culture, golf, surfing, trekking, cycling, gastronomy, towering mountains, vast plains, wide sandy beaches, and many others.
- According to the WHO (World Health Organization), Portugal is in the 12th position in efficiency compared to other European countries.
- Portugal has a low cost of living.
- Crowned World’s leading destination in 2019 at the World Travel Awards.