Knowledge Base

All what you need to know just with one click

What are the types of residence permits for non-EU-citizens?

Updated on September 21, 2020

There are two types of resident permit for non-EU-citizens:

  • Regular resident permit: for working, studying, investing
  • Golden visa: for specific investment purposes

We use cookies to give you the best experience.