It will take you less than 15 minutes to fill out and submit your GrowIN Move application
An expert reviews your application and assesses your eligibility for the chosen program.
We draft your application until it's complete and meets all the requirements
We conduct thorough review of your documents and submit the complete application
1. What is GrowIN Move?
GrowIN Move has been developed to provide guidance and full assistance to Entrepreneurs and Tech Talent throughout the entire Portugal Visa application process. It includes but is not limited to eligibility assessment, drafting, and submission of applications as per the program requirements, up to handling all required formalities to issue the Residence Permit upon arrival to Portugal.
2. How will GrowIN Move Help me?
GrowIN Move provides you with the following set of services:
- Full assistance related to the Portuguese Startup Visa for entrepreneurs and founders
- Coordination of the Startup Visa obtaining process with the Portuguese Agency for Innovation
- Liaison with the Portuguese Diplomatic Representations in the applicant’s place of residence
- Provision of up-to-date list of required documents and procedures for the filing of residence request
- Preparation of application for filing the residence permit request at the Immigration Authority
- Assisting the residence permit applicant with the Portuguese Immigration and Borders Authority
3. What are the Objectives of Startup Visa?
The Startup Visa Program aims to strengthen the innovation ecosystem and to affirm Portugal’s positioning as a country open to entrepreneurship and to all those who possess knowledge and capacity for innovation, who can bring investment to the Portuguese economy, and who are capable of creating jobs strengthening and enhancing national skilled human resources in the country.
4. What is the Background of Startup Visa?
Portugal Startup Visa was first announced in October 2017 during the launch of the Web Summit in Lisbon as a direct invitation to the 60,000 entrepreneurs and thousands of investors present in the event as a sign of commitment and openness of Portugal to all those who want to invest, innovate and work in Portugal.
5. Who can Apply for Startup Visa?
Portugal Startup Visa applications are open to non-European entrepreneurs who:
• Intend to develop business activities to produce innovative services and solutions;
• Commit to open or relocate their startup to Portugal;
• Possess the potential to create qualified employment;
• Have the potential to attain, 3 years after the incubation period, a € 325,000 net income, or a turnover of more than € 500,000 per year.
6. What are Startup Visa Evaluation Criteria?
The assessment of innovative and business potential is carried out based on several criteria such as the degree of innovation, business scalability, market potential, capabilities of the management team, and the potential for creating qualified employment in Portugal.